Lawyer since 1997
- National and International Trade Law
- Drafting and Negotiating of Commercial Contracts
- Public/Administrative Law
Nils Schmiedeknecht studied at the universities of Mainz (Germany) and Dijon (France). During his training contract, he started working for a medium-size local law firm in Darmstadt. In 1997, he joined a regional law firm based in Darmstadt where he became a partner in 2001. In 2003, he set up the law firm of v. KEUSSLER – Rechtsanwälte, together with Arnulf and Johann v. Keussler.
Nils has substantial expertise in litigation. In addition, he specialises in national and international trade law.
Nils has years of experience in advising companies in the chemical industry, e.g. Bayer as well as other globally operating companies in this sector. He is regularly instructed to draft and negotiate commercial agreements and to advise on legal matters and disputes deriving from the operating business of these companies.
English and French
- DAV (DeutscherAnwaltsVerein – Association of German Lawyers)
- Junior Chamber of the Darmstadt Chamber of Industry and Commerce